Do not leave candle in direct sunlight or in a room that gets hot.
Caution: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage.
- Remove all packaging before burning. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, other flammable materials & debris.
- Keep wick centered & trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is burned.
- Burn candle in a proper holder & only on stable heat resistant surfaces.
- Do not burn candles for more than 1 hour at a time.
- Keep out of draft and flame unobstructed at all times.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Do not move candles while burning or if wax is hot.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
Due to the reclaimed wax we use, and the inherent mixture of waxes, candles may stain some surfaces. Out of an abundance of caution, we recommend not storing them directly on wood, and instead storing them on a designated heat resistant, stable and non-porous surface.